For Dogs, we offer our exclusive, over-sized, deluxe condos with access to our large fenced-in play area where they can stretch their legs multiple times a day and play with all the other pooches for “Happy Hours”. We do have nap/quiet time as well to rest and relax in private too. Our Canine lodging area is designed without any stainless steel cages, just all over-sized spacious runs for your doggies to relax and play in. We would never want to leave our pooches in a cage, so we made certain that yours wont either while they are here with us.For lodging, we offer extended stay packages, the ability to lodge multiple pets in a single suite (space and temperament permitting), Sunday pick-up and check-in times, group play sessions, we can administer any medications that your pet may need while here, our veterinary team can perform examinations, wellness care, dental and surgical procedures while your pet is here with us and they can recover under our team’s supervision, as well as offer pet spa services during the stay like full-service baths with ear cleaning, gland expression, “paw”-dicure, and brush-out.Our Day Campers receive all the same great service that our extended stay guests do. We offer single day and multiple day packages for those pets needing a little extra playtime with other pooches while the family is away at work or school. Most pets that Day Play with us will come home all tuckered out, ready for family time.
Dog Lodging Requirements
For our Canine Guests, we require the following wellness items be in place for admittance into our Lodging facility:
1. Current and Proof from a Veterinarian of Distemper, Adenovirus, and Parvovirus vaccinations (we abide by a three year protocol for adult dogs and puppies should have at least up to their 12-13 week vaccinations/2 rounds before coming to pet lodging/daycare)
2. Current and Proof from a Veterinarian of Rabies vaccination (we abide by a three protocol (if within the expiration date) for adult dogs, puppies older than 16 weeks will need to be boostered to be admitted to the pet lodging/daycare area)
3. Current and Proof from a Veterinarian of Bordetella vaccination within 6 months for Adult dogs, puppies should preferentially have 2 rounds and be 12-13 weeks old at a minimum
4. Current and Proof from a Veterinarian of a Negative Fecal/Intestinal Parasite screening within the past year (Puppies need proof of fecal checks and deworming treatment, preferably at least 2 rounds of prophylactic parasite treatment)
5. Proof of Purchase and verification of administration of a parasite prevention program that covers for common intestinal parasites (monthly heartworm prevention would suffice)
6. Proof of Purchase and verification of administration of a parasite prevention program that covers for fleas and ticks
All new Pets to our Pet Lodging and DayCare Facility will be administered a physical examination by our doctors to verify healthy status. The normal fee for a physical examination and client consultation will apply. If any abnormal findings are noted, you will be notified and any treatment plans for you to consider will be made available as well.
Also, as to prevent any unfortunate outbreak of fleas within our Canine Lodging Area, all new entrants are administered an oral medication (Capstar® by Novartis) to kill any unsuspecting fleas. This gives us all piece of mind that your pet wont leave with more than it came with (fleas)
*Please note that a non-refundable deposit may be required for Lodging during a Holiday or busy time.
Our Practice |
Pet Health |
Online Store |
Site Developed by